Synergis™ Cloud Link 2.0.4 includes the following documentation.
Synergis™ Cloud Link 2.0.4 documentation
- Synergis™ Cloud Link Hardware Installation Guide
- This guide explains how to install and connect the appliance.
- Synergis™ Cloud Link Administrator Guide
- This guide explains how to configure the appliance for use with Security Center, and explains how to integrate all supported third-party devices on the appliance.
- Synergis™ Softwire Integration Guide
- This guide applies to both generations of Synergis™ Cloud Link, and lists the features and recommended firmware for all the supported integrations.
- Synergis™ Softwire Release Notes
- This guide applies to both generations of Synergis™ Cloud Link, and describes the resolved issues, known issues, limitations, and other important information related to the Synergis™ Softwire release.
The Synergis™ Cloud Link Administrator Guide now follows the three-digit version. Previously, documentation updates for patch releases were included in the minor versions of the documentation. Starting in 2.0.4, a new guide will be available for each patch release.