This feature allows credentials up to 64 bits in length to be synchronized to Synergis™ IX controllers, and allows the use of multiple different card formats per door.
- After upgrading to 11.3.2, the feature is enabled by default, and all credentials are automatically resynchronized and Synergis™ Softwire is restarted. The credentials are seen in the Synergis™ IX Portal by navigating to .
- Only doors controlled by Synergis™ IX controllers are affected.
- Synergis™ Softwire 11.3.2 or later
- Synergis™ IX controller firmware 4.00 649 L1C3 or later
- To use OSDP readers with 64-bit credentials, see About OSDP reader support with Synergis™ IX.
Known issues and limitations
When 26-bit credentials are read by tsec or Genetec™ RS-485 readers, they are misread as 34-bit credentials. The card data is still returned correctly in these cases, but the credential cannot grant access. As a workaround, you can enroll the credential as a 34-bit card and assign the new card to the same cardholder and it will then function.