Synergis™ IX (pronounced "eye-ex") is a family of hybrid controllers and downstream modules used to manage both access control points and intrusion points. The Synergis™ IX product line is only available to the Australian and New Zealand markets.
- Scheduled area arming and disarming
- Disarm delay (to counter robberies)
- Automatic rearm after a certain time
- Stay arming mode
- Multiple area support
- Duress PIN (sent to off-site monitoring stations)
- Intrusion panel and command control
- Card and PIN (to arm or disarm and to lock or unlock)
- Supported Synergis™ IX controller features in Synergis™ Softwire 11.3
- Supported Synergis™ appliance features for Synergis™ IX integration with Synergis™ Softwire 11.3
- Supported access control features for Synergis™ IX with Synergis™ Softwire 11.3
- Supported intrusion detection features for Synergis™ IX Intrusion Extension 3.1
For the full list of known issues and limitations, see the Synergis™ IX release notes.