You can change the default parameters that apply to all Synergis™ IX connected to a particular Intrusion Manager role.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Intrusion detection task.
Select the Intrusion Manager role and click
Configure how Security
Center processes offline
events from the Synergis™
IX intrusion panel, the event
An offline event is an event that occurs while the event source is offline. Security Center only receives the offline events when the event source is back online. What Security Center does depends on how old the event is when it is received. For more information, see About events.
NOTE: Grace periods are calculated from the time when the panel is back online.
- Grace period
- Period when offline events from the panel are treated as live events; they are logged and sent to online users.
- Alarm grace period
- Period when offline alarm events from the panel are treated as live events;
they are logged and sent to online users.An alarm event is defined as one of the following:
- Input alarm activated
- Intrusion detection area alarm activated
- Intrusion detection area duress
- Intrusion detection unit tamper
- Persistence grace period
- Period during which offline events from the panel are logged but not sent to online users. Offline events outside this period are discarded.
- Click Apply.
Configure the imported intrusion detection areas.