To generate a Synergis™ proximity report, you must create and configure a macro to run in Security Center, using the provided CS file.
Before you begin
If you only want to send the report through email, the Run macros with limited access rights check box can remain selected.
- Download the Synergis™ proximity report macro, using the following URL: https://downloadcenter.genetec.com/products/Synergis/Synergis Proximity Report.zip.
- Unzip the file to a location accessible by your Security Center client.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the System task, and click the Macros view.
- Click Macro (), and enter a name for the macro.
On the Properties page, click Import from
file, navigate to the Synergis Proximity
Report.cs file, and then click Open.
The contents of the file are displayed on the Properties page of the macro.
- Click Apply.
On the Default execution context page, configure the
- The cardholder you want to investigate.
- StartTime and EndTime
- The time range you want to investigate.
- The time before and after which the selected cardholder accessed a door. For example, if you enter a value of 30, and the cardholder badged at 2 PM at Door A, the report lists the cardholder activity that occurred at Door A from 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM.
- The recipient of the email containing the report. You can select a cardholder, cardholder group, user, or user group. If you select a cardholder group or user group, the email is sent to the group's email address, not to the email addresses of the group members.
- When this option is turned on, the report is saved to C:\Program Files (x86)\Genetec Security Center 5.x on the Directory server.
- Click Apply.
Click Run macros.
A confirmation message is displayed saying the report is generated. The message varies depending on what you configured on the Default execution context page.Example:
If the SaveToDisk option was turned on, the report is saved to C:\Program Files (x86)\Genetec Security Center 5.x on the Directory server.
If an email recipient was selected, the report is sent as an email attachment to the recipient.
Each time Mark accessed a door within the dates searched, and other people accessed the same door within 30 minutes of Mark, the results are listed in report.