After you enroll the NXT module, you must configure the main entrance connected to the EntraGuard module, in Security Center.
Before you begin
- From Security Center Config Tool, open the Logical view task.
Select or create the door entity representing the physical door to the building
that is controlled by EntraGuard.
The Standard grant time configured for that door should be at least 10 seconds, because EntraGuard may take up to 7 seconds to report the Door open event to Security Center.
- Select the Hardware tab of the door entity.
- Under Preferred unit, select the Synergis™ unit that is connected to the NXT module and the EntraGuard module.
Under Door side: CardReader (default = A), assign the
reader attached to bus 2 (Door 2- Reader) of the Keri NXT
module to Reader, and assign the device
EntraGuard-Device PostalUnlock to Request to
For instructions on how to install a postal lock, see the EntraGuard Postal Lock Installation Application Note (P/N 0194-001).
- Under Door side: EG Intercom (default = B), assign the device EntraGuard-Device RemoteUnlock to Reader.
Under Additional connections, do the following:
- Assign the device Door 1-Output DoorStrike to the Door lock output relay.
- Assign the device EntraGuard-Device DoorSensor to the Door sensor input.
- Assign the Expansion EntraGuard-Device REX to the Request to exit input.
- (Optional) Add more connections if your configuration requires them.
Click Apply () to save your changes.
If you have a side door controlled by the NXT module, then configure the side door.