If a side door is controlled by the NXT module, you must also configure it in Security Center after enrolling the NXT module.
Before you begin
Either bus 3 or bus 4 can be used on the NXT. The following example uses bus 3.
What you should know
- From Security Center Config Tool, open the Logical view task.
- Select or create the door entity representing the physical door to the building that is controlled by the NXT module.
- Select the Hardware tab of the door entity.
- Under Preferred unit, select the Synergis™ unit that is connected to the NXT module and the EntraGuard module.
- Under Door side: A, assign the reader attached to bus 3 (Door 3 - Reader) of the Keri NXT module to Reader.
Under Additional connections, do the following:
- Assign the device Door 3 - Output DoorStrike to the Door lock output relay.
- Assign the device Door 3 - Input DoorSwitch to the Door sensor input.
- Assign the Door 3 - Input REX to the Request to exit input.
- (Optional) Add more connections if your configuration requires them.
Click Apply () to save your changes.
Configure the EntraGuard tenants.