The door modes supported by Allegion Schlage AD, Legacy LE, and Legacy NDE-series locks suit a wide selection of access control contexts.
The minimum required Synergis™ appliance firmware is 10.6 GA. LE locks are supported as of Security Center 5.7 SR1.
For Apartment mode, Mercury EP firmware 1.25.6 or Mercury LP firmware 1.29.0 or newer is required for full functionality.
The modes and their functions
The supported door modes are configured through the Door mode numeric custom field on the door in Config Tool. The modes are:
- 0 - Normal operation
- 1 - Classroom: Two swipes (within 5 seconds) by the same card unlocks the door until the same action locks it again
- 2 - Office: Press button to unlock and relock
- 3 - Privacy: Press button to deny all access from outside, press button or REX out to deactivate
- 4 - Apartment: Press button or REX out to unlock, stays unlocked until button press or swipe to relock
Limitation: Current limitations for locks that are not set to mode 0:
- Neither Card and PIN nor DoubleSwipe work
- Unlock schedules and Lockdown might not work properly