Cx type locks can now support up to 10,000 credentials in offline mode.
The minimum required Synergis™ appliance firmware is 10.6 GA.
Lock online with Synergis™ Cloud Link
When a valid credential is one of the 10,000 stored on the lock:
- The Access Granted decision is taken by the lock;
- The reader's LED turns green and the door unlocks (default 5 seconds).
When a valid credential is not one of the 10,000 stored on the lock:
- The Access Granted decision is taken by the Synergis™ Cloud Link unit through reader host lookup;
- The reader's LED red for 1 second, then it turns green and the door unlocks (default 5 seconds).
Lock offline with Synergis™ Cloud LinkOnly the 10 000 credentials stored on the lock will be granted access.
Lock synchronization above 10,000 credentials
Synchronization between the Synergis™ Cloud Link unit and Assa Abloy IP Cx Locks continues to work above the 10,000-credential limit has been exceeded. For example, schedule changes are still synched and credentials can be removed.
Synchronization time for 10,000 credentials:
- 1 lock per Synergis™ Cloud Link unit: 20 minutes
- 128 locks per Synergis™ Cloud Link unit: About 16 hours, 46 minutes
For wireless locks, configure the Radio wake-up schedule so that not more than 20 locks connect at the same time.