Before you can use passage mode on SARGENT and Corbin Russwin Cx locks IN120 and IN220, they must be configured with a PERSONA serial number.
- Connect the lock to a workstation, and open the lock configuration file using the LCT tool.
- From the Lock Configuration page, click the Settings icon.
- Click the Serial Number Setup tab.
- Change the Manufacturer and Board Type to Persona.
Apply the changes and follow the on-screen instructions.
The lock now has a new serial number.
- Using LCT, re-apply the configuration to the lock.
If the lock was already added to the Synergis™ unit, do the following:
- Delete the lock and re-add it using the new serial number.
- Re-configure the door entity hardware with the new lock.