To disable encryption on a SALLIS router, you need to disable it in both the Synergis™ Appliance Portal and on the router itself.
- Log on to the Synergis™ unit.
- Click .
- At the top of the Hardware column, click Add ().
- Select the SALTO channel, and then clear the Enable encryption option.
In the device tree, all SALLIS locks under the selected channel appear in red (inactive).
For a RS-485 router, do the following:
- Using the SALLIS application, download the router configuration to the PPD.
- On the PPD, select Update router.
- Connect the PPD to the router.
For a PoE router, do the following:
NOTE: If you have many routers to update, update them one at a time.
Open the PoE router cover, and press and hold the CLR
button for five seconds.
The LED on the PoE router board turns orange.
Using a web browser, connect to the web portal of the router.
http://192.168.0.234in the browser URL field.NOTE: Your workstation must be on the same subnet as the router for you to connect to its web portal.
- On the browser page, under Yes. , select
- Click Send.
- Open the PoE router cover, and press and hold the CLR button for five seconds.
The message Configuration successfully sent is displayed in the browser. In the device tree, all SALLIS locks under the selected channel are displayed in black (active).