Allegion Schlage LE, NDE, and Control locks (FE410 and BE467F) can be integrated into the ENGAGE platform without Mercury controllers.
The ENGAGE IP integration supports up to 10 locks per Gateway, and up to 32 Gateways per Synergis™ unit, to a maximum of 200 locks per unit. You will need online access to complete this task.
What you should know
Create an ENGAGE partner account at
IMPORTANT: Do not create your ENGAGE account from the Allegion ENGAGE mobile app.
Download the latest version of the Genetec™ Allegion Site Configurator from the GTAP Product Download
- From the Download Finder list, select Synergis™ Softwire.
- Download the Genetec™ Allegion Site Configurator in the Tools & Cumulative Security Rollup section.
Use the Genetec™ Allegion Site
Configurator to create the site where the access control hardware will be installed.
This process automatically creates a site key. Note the site key and store it in a safe place.
- Download the Allegion ENGAGE mobile app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Open the Allegion ENGAGE mobile app to log in to your ENGAGE partner account.
- Use the Allegion ENGAGE mobile app to add the Gateways and locks to the site and link them.
- Log on to the Synergis™ unit.
- Click .
- At the top of the Hardware column, click Add ().
In the Add hardware dialog box, select Schlage
IP from the Hardware type list, and then enter the IP
address of the ENGAGE Gateway and the site key from step 3.
The logon credentials of the Gateway are completed automatically, and the connected locks are listed in the Hardware tree.IMPORTANT: Ensure that the site key is entered properly. If not, then none of the credentials will be synchronized to the lock.
- (Optional) Add each remaining ENGAGE Gateway.
Enroll the credentials in Security Center.
NOTE: You cannot enroll credentials with automatic entry using the lock. You can use the Allegion Schlage MT20 Enrollment Reader in Keystroke Emulator mode.