With each release, new features, enhancements, or resolved issues are added to the product.
Synergis™ Softwire 10.11 GA includes the following enhancements:
- Critical issue with Mercury LP controllers
- After Leap Day, February 29, 2020, Mercury LP1501, LP1502, LP2500, and LP4502
controllers will have scheduling issues and will report the time and date incorrectly.
This issue might result in granting or denying access outside of scheduled periods. All
deployed Mercury LP intelligent controllers must be upgraded to firmware version 1.29.0
to avoid security risks.
For more information about how to upgrade, see KBA-79024.
- Support for Mercury MR62e
- The Mercury MR62e 2-door module is now supported under the following controllers:
NOTE: Support for the MR62e module under the Honeywell PW6K1IC and PRO32IC controllers requires Security Center 5.9.
- Mercury EP1501 and LP1501
- Mercury EP1502 and LP1502
- Mercury EP2500 and LP2500
- Mercury EP4502 and LP4502
- Honeywell PW6K1IC and PRO32IC
- Support for Schlage and SimonsVoss locks on Mercury EP1502 and LP1502
- You can now connect Schlage and SimonsVoss locks to Mercury LP1502 and EP1502 controllers. Previously, these locks were only supported with the EP1501, LP1501, EP2500, and LP2500 controllers.
- Support for Honeywell PRO3200 devices
- Honeywell devices that run Mercury firmware are now supported. This enables customers to easily transition from a Honeywell system to the Synergis™ open-architecture platform. The feature set is the same as the Mercury EP controller currently supported in Synergis™.
- Ping interface modules from Synergis™ Appliance Portal
- You can now ping interface modules and their downstream interfaces from Synergis™
Appliance Portal to check if your unit installation was
successful, or to troubleshoot network or packet loss issues.
For more information, see Pinging interface modules from Synergis™ Appliance Portal.