Synergis™ Softwire 11.3.4 includes the following enhancements.
- Support ping diagnostics for Synergis™ IX
- You can now view Synergis™ IX controllers on the
Ping diagnostics page in the Synergis™ Appliance Portal. To ping them, they
require Synergis™ IX firmware 4.00_1143_M036
For more information, see Pinging interface modules from the Synergis™ Appliance Portal.
Honeywell integration enhancements
- New supported devices
- Support for the following Honeywell devices is introduced in Synergis™
Softwire 11.3.4 and Security Center 22.214.171.124:
- Downstream panels:
For more information, see Supported Honeywell controllers in Synergis™ Softwire 11.3.
Mercury integration enhancements
- New firmware certification for Synergis™ Softwire
Softwire 11.3.4 is now certified compatible with the following:
- Mercury LP1501, LP1502, LP2500, and LP4502 firmware 1.30.4
- Mercury Series 3 MR52 firmware 3.22.4
For more information, see Supported Mercury firmware versions in Synergis™ Softwire 11.3.
- New Mercury controller settings
- The following door settings were added to the Mercury controller
settings page in the Synergis™ Appliance Portal:
- Inhibit 'Motor Fault' events from Schlage locks
- Motor Fault events from Schlage locks are
disabled.NOTE: This option does not affect Motor Fault events from other devices.
- Live 'Request to exit' events
- Changes the way that Synergis™
Softwire processes Request to exit events from Mercury LP
controllers, so that the timestamps on the events are accurately
reported.NOTE: This option is off by default.
For more information, see Configuring Mercury controller settings in the Synergis™ Appliance Portal.