Before you can read tags with Datalogic scanners, you must add the scanners to Security Center.
Before you begin
- Ensure that your Datalogic scanner is mounted, connected, and configured with a static IP address. For more information, see the documentation that came with your scanner.
- Ensure that your firewall rules allow the scanner to communicate with the plugin role.
Datalogic scanners connect directly to the Security Center server.
What you should know
- From the Config Tool homepage, open the Plugins task.
- From the entity tree, select the TagTracker plugin.
.The Add TagTracker unit window opens.
In the Add TagTracker unit window, enter the unit configuration
From the Unit type list, select Datalogic
- Enter the static IP address and port number of the scanner.
- Click Add and close.
- From the Unit type list, select Datalogic scanner.
- (Optional) To add more Datalogic scanners, repeat steps 3-6 for each remaining scanner.
Your scanners are added to Security Center.
If your implementation uses cameras, install them.