You must change the plugin role configuration if the default settings do not match your needs.
The first time the plugin role is activated, it creates the following entities in your system:
What you should know
- Tag scanned (custom event)
- The plugin role triggers this custom event every time a tag is scanned. You can use this event for actions like bookmarking an associated video feed.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- In the Plugins task, select the plugin role from the entity browser, and click the Properties tab.
Configure the following:
- Ignore items scanned within <n> seconds
- Click the check box and enter a number to set the threshold under which repeated scans are ignored.
- Bookmark video when a tag is scanned
- Click the check box to enable TagTracker to bookmark the video feed every time a tag
is read by the scanner. NOTE: Ignored scans are not bookmarked.
- Click Apply.