To recover lost transaction data, you can activate a backup from your Elasticsearch database.
What you should know
- To recover lost transaction data, automatic backups must be created in advance.
- When you restore a backup, transaction data that was entered in the database after the creation of the backup will no longer be available.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- In the Plugins task, select the plugin role from the entity browser, and click the Elasticsearch tab.
- In the Backup policy section, select a backup from the Automatic backups list and click the Restore selected backup () button.
- Click Apply.
Transaction data is accessed from the restored backup.