To import transaction data from your Maitre'D point-of-sale (POS) system, you must enter the connection settings for the parser in Security Center.
Add the point-of-sale system to Security Center.
Before you begin
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
Expand the Transaction Finder plugin role, select the Maitre'D
parser from the entity browser, and then click the
Log in to the parser configuration page.
NOTE: If this is the first time logging in, the username and password that you enter will be accepted, encrypted, and saved as the credentials.
In the Server configuration section, enter the following:
- Authentication key
- For a local parser, the authentication key is automatically provided by the plugin. For a remote parser, click the Generate new button to generate an authentication key.
- The IP address or host name of the system that receives transactions.
- The port used by the plugin to receive data from the parser. Port 443 is used by default.
In the Global configuration section, enter the following:
- Tenant ID
- Identifies the site of the deployment.
- Location ID
- The code used to define the location of the point-of-sale system.
- Include location in terminal ID
- Ensures that terminals across multiple stores are uniquely identified. Turn on Include location in terminal ID for the parser to add the location of the terminal to the transaction. This setting is required when the identifiers for terminals are reused across multiple locations. Example: Store01 has terminal01 and terminal02, and Store02 has terminal01 and teminal02.
- The time zone in which the point-of-sale system is located.
- Culture name
- The region and language used by the point-of-sale system.
In the Parser configuration section, enter the following:
- The port used to communicate with the point-of-sale system.
- Click Save.
Add the terminals to Security Center.