In reporting tasks related to Transaction Finder, when you double-click on a transaction, video of the transaction is displayed if the point-of-sale system that has a camera mapped to it.
Transaction video playback states
There are three possible transaction video playback states when you click on a transaction:
- If cameras are mapped to the terminal, video of the transaction is displayed.
- If there are cameras mapped to the terminal, but there was no video recorded, the
video tile will display a message that says: "No recorded video during the
- If there are no cameras not mapped to the terminal, the video tile displays a terminal
Videos of transactions feature an overlay in the top right corner, which informs operators of the following:
- The amount of time before playback of the selected transaction starts.
- When the selected transaction is being displayed in the video.
- The amount of time that has elapsed after the end of the transaction.