To be able to use an intrusion panel in Security Center, you must create the panel as an intrusion detection unit entity in Config Tool.
Create an Intrusion Manager role to manage the unit.
Before you begin
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Intrusion detection task.
- Click Intrusion detection unit ().
In the Manual add dialog box, configure the following:
- Intrusion Manager
- This setting is only visible when there are multiple Intrusion Manager roles. Choose a role to host the intrusion detection unit.
- This setting is only visible when you select an Intrusion Manager role that has multiple partitions. Choose a partition.
- The name of the manufacturer.
- Select United Technologies Corp (UTC).
- Product type
- The name of the product line. Select either Advisor Advanced or Advisor Master (Classic).
- IP address
- The IP address configured on the panel.
- The TCP/IP port by the extension and the panel to communicate commands and events.
- For UTC Advisor Master Classic, the default port is 3001.
- For UTC Advisor Advanced, the default port is 32000.
- (Master and Classic panels only) This is the unique ID that is configured on the panel. Usually this is a one-digit number, but can be up to four digits.
- ATS X000A
- (Advanced panels only) Indicates which communication protocol to use. Set this to ON for Advanced panels that have model number ending in 000A, such as the ATS1000A, ATS3000A, and ATS4000A panel. Set this to OFF for Advanced panels with model numbers ending in 500.
- (Advanced panels only) Enter the 4-digit personal identification number (PIN) of the Engineer account used for remote access to the panel. The default PIN for the Engineer account is 1278.
- Code or Password/PIN
- This is the password required for remote access to the panel.
- For Master (Classic) panels, the code is 10 digits. The default is 0000000000.
- For Advanced panels, the code is 24 digits The default is 000000000000000000000000.
- Enroll disconnected unit
- Select this option to add a device that is not yet physically connected to the IP network or is connected but offline.
- Click Add and close, and then click Apply.
The intrusion detection unit is displayed under the Intrusion Manager role in the entity browser. The connection settings, such as IP address and port, are available on the Unit tab.