You can assign Security Center alarms to the event types reported by the panel so that the people responsible for responding to the situation are notified in the Alarm monitoring task of Security Desk.
Add recipients and cameras to the Security Center alarms you plan to use.
Before you begin
For descriptions of the events, refer to the manufacturer's documentation that came with your panel.
What you should know
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Intrusion detection task.
- Expand the Intrusion Manager role from the entity browser, and then select the intrusion detection unit you want to configure.
- Click the Unit tab.
In the Alarms section, click , and then select a
Security Center alarm.
NOTE: To view or change the recipients and cameras assigned to the selected Security Center alarm, go to the Alarms task in Config Tool.
If the Security Center alarm you need is not listed,
In the Alarms section, click next
to a panel event.
- (Optional) In the Alarm name field, modify the name as needed.
In the Recipients section, click and
select the users and user groups that must respond to the alarm.
- In the Camera(s) section, click and choose one or more cameras.
Select either Live or
This setting applies to all cameras listed.
- If you selected Playback, enter the number of seconds before the alarm to start playing video.
- Click Create.
- In the Alarms section, click next to a panel event.
- Click Apply.