You can configure the intrusion unit to automatically show recipients the video related to an input event in the Monitoring task.
For the camera to be displayed during an alarm, the Monitoring task and the Alarm monitoring task must be active.
What you should know
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Intrusion detection task.
- Expand the Intrusion Manager role from the entity browser, and then select the intrusion detection unit you want to configure.
Click the Inputs tab, and then select an input from the
Add one or more Security Center users as recipients of the
- In the Entity on event section, select one or more event types: Intrusion, Tamper, or Bypass.
- Click the Add () button below the Recipient list.
- Select one or more users and user groups.
Select the cameras to display in the
Monitoring task when the event occurs.
- In the box below the Recipient box, click the Add () button, and then select one or more cameras.
- Select Live or Playback.
If you selected Playback,
enter the number of seconds before the event occurred to start playing
- Click Apply.
When the specified users are logged into Security Desk and an event occurs, the Monitoring task opens and displays video from linked cameras.