You can configure the intrusion unit to automatically show recipients the video related to a module event in the Monitoring task.
For the camera to be displayed during an alarm, the Monitoring task and the Alarm monitoring task must be active.
What you should know
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Intrusion detection task.
- Expand the Intrusion Manager role from the entity browser, and then select the intrusion detection unit you want to configure.
Click the Modules tab, and then select a module from the
Add one or more Security Center users as recipients of the
- In the Entity on event section, select one or more event types: Tamper, AC, or Battery.
- Click the Add () button below the Recipient list.
- Select one or more users and user groups.
Select the cameras to display in the
Monitoring task when the event occurs.
- In the box below the Recipient box, click the Add () button, and then select one or more cameras.
- Select Live or Playback.
- If you selected Playback, enter the number of seconds before the event occurred to start playing video.
- Click Apply.
When the specified users are logged into Security Desk and an event occurs, the Monitoring task opens and displays video from linked cameras.