You can link one or more cameras to the module events and choose where video is displayed in the canvas of the Monitoring task. When an event occurs, any user who is monitoring the input will see the related video in the specified tile.
You need the IDs of your monitors.
Before you begin
The settings in the Cameras section are independent of the settings in the Entity on event section.
What you should know
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Intrusion detection task.
- Expand the Intrusion Manager role from the entity browser, and then select the intrusion detection unit you want to configure.
- Click the Modules tab, and then select an module from the list.
In the Cameras section, click the Add
button to add a camera control.
If you want to include multiple cameras, add a camera control for each camera.
- Select one or more event types: Tamper, AC, Battery.
- Click the search button () and select a single camera.
- Set the Tile and Monitor that will display the event in the Monitoring task of Security Desk.
Do one of the following:
- To display recorded video, in the Playback field, set the number of seconds before the event occurred to start playing video.
- To display live video, in the Playback field, enter 0.