If you want to use event-to-actions to automatically change the reader modes defined by the DoorInReaderType and DoorOutReaderType custom fields, you must create the Macro_Set_Door_PIV macro.
Refer to the Configuring TI EntryPoint authentication on a Mercury LP4502 in Synergis™ Softwire or Configuring HID PIV authentication on a Mercury LP4502 in Synergis™ Softwire to do the following, according to your integration:
Before you begin
- Create the DoorInReaderType and DoorOutReaderType custom fields.
- Learn which reader modes correspond to the values for the DoorInReaderType and DoorOutReaderType custom fields.
The Macro_Set_Door_PIV macro is included in the Security Center installation folder starting in 5.10.
What you should know
- From the Config Tool home page, open the System task, and click the Macros view.
- Click Macro (), and enter a name for the macro.
- Click the Properties tab.
Click Import from file, and navigate to the
Macro_Set_Door_PIV.csfile in the Security Center installation folder.The default path is C:\Program Files (x86)\Genetec Security Center 5.x\Add-On\Macros.
The contents of the file are displayed on the Properties page of the macro.
- Click Apply.
Click the Default execution context tab, and then configure
- The door for which you want the custom field value to change.
- Turn this option on if you want to change the value of the DoorInReaderType custom field.
- Turn this option on if you want to change the value of the DoorOutReaderType custom field.
- The value corresponding to the reader mode you want the door to use.
- Click Apply.
Create event-to-actions using the Run a macro action with the Macro_Set_Door_PIV macro selected.