To be able to use an intrusion panel in Security Center, you must create the panel as an intrusion detection unit entity in Config Tool.
Create an Intrusion Manager role to manage the unit.
Before you begin
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Intrusion detection task.
- From the entity browser, select the Intrusion Manager role that will manage the intrusion panel.
- Under the entity browser, click Intrusion detection unit ().
From the Unit type drop-down list in the Manual
add dialog box, select SPC.
- Enter the IP address of the intrusion panel.
In the Port field, select the port number configured in the
50000 is the default value.
In the Listener section, configure the following settings:
NOTE: Refer to the FlexC and ATS configuration in the SPC Pro application.
- Network card
- The Genetec™ Server network card used to communicate with SPC intrusion panels.
- The Genetec™ Server TCP port used for SPC panel connections.
In the User information section, enter the following
- The name of the SPC panel user to connect the panel.
- The PIN you configured on the panel for the selected user.
- Select the Enroll disconnected unit check box to enroll the SPC intrusion panel, even if it is not yet physically connected.
- Click Add and close.
The intrusion detection unit is displayed under the Intrusion Manager role in the entity browser. After the unit is connected, the Intrusion Manager automatically creates the intrusion detection areas, outputs and inputs (zones) that are configured on the panel.