To communicate with Security Center, the Video Translator server and client machines must be able to access the Security Center Directory. You can specify the Directory credentials using the Genetec Configuration Utility tool.
Navigate to one of the following folders:
- If you are using a 32-bit system: C:\Program Files\Video Translator.
- If you are using a 64-bit system: C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Translator.
- Open the GenetecConfigurationUtility.exe tool.
Type the Username and Password of
the Security Center Directory.
The username and password correspond to the user entity that is configured in Security Center to accept connections from the Video Translator plugin running on the Lenel server. You can use the default Admin user account, or any other user account that you created that is a member of the Administrators group.
- In the SDK Location field, type the path where the Security Center Distributable SDK is located, and click OK.
- Repeat the steps above for every server and client machine.
- Restart the Video Translator server and client machines to apply your changes.