The Video Translator plugin 4.0 is designed for Video Translator® access control systems. It allows Security Center cameras to be viewed from the System Administrator, Alarm Monitoring and Video Viewer Video Translator applications.
- View live and archived Security Center video.
- Control Security Center PTZ cameras.
- Export Security
Center G64 video files with
If the Security Center video file was originally recorded with watermarking, the file is also exported in Video Translator with a video watermark.
- Receive the following Security
events in Video Translator:
- Camera - Motion off
- Camera - Motion on
- Camera - Signal lost
- Camera - Signal recovered
- Unit lost
- Unit connected
- Application lost
- Application connected
- The following features are not supported by the Security
- Input and output pins
- Pre-roll and Post-roll for Event recording
- Time-lapse and Event Recording
- Display Firmware Version in Alarm Monitoring
- Change password security
- Formats other than G64 for exported Security Center video files
- Continuous recording, which cannot be configured for Security Center cameras in the System Administration application.