To connect to the video wall you want to monitor and control from Security Center, you must create a video wall unit.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- In the Plugins task, click Add an entity (), and select Video wall unit.
In the Add video wall unit dialog box, configure the
- Select the manufacturer of your video wall.
- Select Generic if your manufacturer is not listed.
- IP address or Hostname
- Enter the IP address or hostname of the video wall unit.
- Enter the port number used to communicate with the video wall unit.NOTE: For an EIZO wall, enter 80.
- Username and password
- Enter the credentials used to log onto the video wall unit.
- Use HTTPS
- Use secure HTTP.NOTE: This option is only available if you selected Generic as the manufacturer.
- Click Add and close.
In the Plugins task entity browser, a video wall entity is automatically created under the video wall unit entity.