You can add pages of tiles to a generic a video wall from the Security Desk Monitoring task, up to a maximum of four pages.
What you should know
- From the Security Desk home page, open the Monitoring task.
- From the entity browser, drag a video wall or a video wall layout to a tile on the canvas.
Click Take control.
Click Edit pattern.
Add or remove pages by using the Add () and
NOTE: When you add a page, you are given the following choices:
- Grid placement: the tiles are in a grid layout.
- Free placement: you can move the tiles around and resize them as desired.
- Click Done to exit the pattern editing mode.