To configure the Video Wall plugin role, you must connect the plugin role to the Video Wall server
Ensure the following:
Before you begin
- The Media Gateway role is created.
- The RTSP protocol is enabled.
- User authentication is enabled and configured with a user.
- The Media Gateway role can communicate with the Media Gateway server.
The Media Gateway is an Omnicast™ role in Security Center used to provide RTSP video streams used by roles such as the Video Wall plugin.
What you should know
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- Select your plugin role from the entity tree and click Properties.
From the Media Gateway user list, select the user you
want to enable.
NOTE: If there are no users listed, you must configure one on the media gateway.
- Click Apply.