You can configure certain settings of the generic video wall directly from Config Tool.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
In the Plugins task, from the entity browser, expand the
plugin role and the video wall unit, and then select the video wall you want to
Configure the following fields:
- Brightness level
- Adjust the brightness percentage of the monitor.
- Camera Aspect
- Select an aspect ratio for the video.
- Wall Name
- Enter a name for the video wall.
- IR Receiver Enabled
- When set to ON, the operations from the remote control are disabled.
- Save power mode
- Select a schedule. When the schedule is active the video wall is in power save mode. When the schedule is inactive, power saving mode is disabled.
After you finish
For more information on how to use the Copy configuration tool, see Copying configuration settings from one entity to another.