To integrate video walls into Security Center, you must install the Video Wall plugin on the Directory server, and on all client workstations from which you want to control the video walls.
Make sure of the following:
Before you begin
- Your server meets the recommended system requirements.
- A compatible version of Security Center is installed.
- Open the GTAP Product Download page.
- Under Download Finder, select your version of Security Center.
- From the Genetec Plugins section, download the package for your product.
Run the .exe file, and then unzip the file.
By default, the file is unzipped to C:\Genetec.
- Close Config Tool and Security Desk.
- Open the extracted folder, right-click the setup.exe file, and click Run as administrator.
- Follow the installation instructions.
On the Installation Wizard Completed page, click
IMPORTANT: The Restart Genetec™ Server option is selected by default. You can clear this option if you do not want to restart the Genetec™ Server immediately. However, you must restart the Genetec™ Server before using the plugin to complete the installation.
- Reopen any instances of Config Tool and Security Desk that were open before the installation.
Create the plugin role.