To synchronize information between Security Center and the deister proxSafe system, you must connect the plugin to the Commander system.
Before you begin
- Create the plugin role.
- Configure the administrator on the proxSafe system.
- Make sure that you know the proxSafe Commander server name, database name, username, and password.
What you should know
- Lockers, terminals, assets, and asset groups are imported to Security Center when you connect to the deister proxSafe system. Cardholders are not imported from the deister proxSafe system to Security Center.
- Following the initial connection, if an asset is added to the Commander system, it must be added manually in Security Center.
- You cannot connect multiple deister proxSafe plugin roles to the same Commander system.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- In the Plugins task, select the plugin role from the entity browser, and click the Properties tab.
Enter the connection settings for Commander:
- Commander URL
- The web address of the Commander server you want to connect to.
- Commander Version
- The version of Commander that you are connecting to.
- Database server
- The name of the Commander server.
- Database name
- The name of the Commander database.
- Database username
- The username used to connect to the Commander server.
- Database password
- The password used to connect to the Commander server.
- Click Apply.
- The Status changes to Running.
- Lockers, terminals, assets, and asset groups from your deister proxSafe system are automatically created in Security Center.