If a cardholder forgets their credential, you can manually issue them an asset from Security Desk.
For special cases or emergency situations, you can also release an asset without assigning it to a cardholder.
What you should know
- From the home page in Security Desk, open the proxSafe Asset release task.
- Select the deister proxSafe plugin from the drop-down list.
Click Refresh ().
A list of assets that are currently available in the lockers are shown.
On the left side of the page, do one of the following:
- To release an asset to a specific cardholder, select the cardholder.
- To release an asset at the locker without assigning it to a cardholder, select Unassigned.
- On the right side of the page, select which asset to release.
Click Release ().
The asset is released, and a proxSafe: Asset issued event is generated in Security Center. If you selected a cardholder, the asset is assigned to that cardholder.