There is no direct upgrade path from deister proxSafe 3.0 to 3.1. To move to version 3.1 of the plugin, you must uninstall the earlier plugin version, install the latest version, and recreate your configurations.
Before you begin
- Read the release notes to learn about important information for this release.
- Confirm that your versions of Security Center, the deister proxSafe key management system, and the plugin are compatible.
- Back up your deister proxSafe Commander database. For more information, see your deister documentation.
What you should know
- The latest version of the plugin must be installed on all Security Center client and server computers.
- During the upgrade process, all existing data will be deleted.
- (Optional) Back up your databases:
- Take screenshots of your plugin configuration settings.
- Delete the deister proxSafe plugin role.
- In Windows, open and uninstall the plugin.
Install the latest version of the
IMPORTANT: Do not reuse your deister proxSafe plugin 3.0 database when installing version 3.1.
deister proxSafe plugin 3.1 is ready for use.