[KBA-79081] Mobile Credential Manager shows a facility code of zero (0) when creating a profile
The Mobile Credential Manager role shows an incorrect facility code value of zero (0), even if a different value is shown on the HID Origo profile.
Security Center 184.108.40.206, 5.9.2.x, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, and 184.108.40.206
After loading the part number and selecting the credential format in the Mobile Credential Manager role, mobile credential profiles display an incorrect facility code value of 0. Credentials created using these profiles do not work if their facility code is not 0.
A coding issue.
To fix this issue in Security Center 220.127.116.11, do the following:
- Back up the Directory database.
- Write down the configuration for the Mobile Credential Manager role:
- From the home page in Config Tool, open the System task.
- Click the Roles view, select the Mobile Credential Manager role,
and take note of the following settings:
- Identity page
- Server details, configured actions, and partitions.
- Configuration page
- All general settings.
- Resources page
- Database server, database name, authentication information, and database security options.
- From the Resources page, click Backup/Restore and back up the Mobile Credential Manager role.
- Click the Credentials page, and delete all credentials with the incorrect facility code of 0.
- Delete the Mobile Credential Manager role.
If the role is a member of multiple partitions, make sure you delete the role from each partition individually.
- From the General settings page in the Access control task, create a new mobile credential profile. Follow steps 2-6 in Setting up mobile credential profiles.
- Create a new Mobile Credential Manager role using the same configuration
settings from the role you deleted.
Ensure that the database server, database name, authentication information, partitions, previously configured actions, and general settings are the same.
Now the facility code should display the correct value on the mobile credential profile and you can add new credentials.
This issue was fixed in Security Center 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124, and it will be fixed in 126.96.36.199.