[KBA-79135] Some ALPR reports show no data after upgrade to Security Center 18.104.22.168
After upgrading to Security Center 22.214.171.124, some Automatic License Plate Recognition (ALPR) reports, such as Reads/hits per day, show no data.
Security Center 126.96.36.199
After upgrading your system to Security Center 188.8.131.52, legacy database tables from Security Center 5.5 are no longer accessible and must be migrated to the current database format.
Manually migrate legacy database tables from Security Center 5.5 to the current database format:
- Start the Genetec™ Server service, if it is not already running.
- Log in to the Server Admin console.
- From the Servers list, select your server and click .
- Click the Commands tab and expand the License Plate Management Commands.
- Click Start Security Center 5.6 Database Migration. The Enter parameters window opens.
- In the first text field, enter the logical ID of the LPR Manager that the report queries. To find this information, log on to Config Tool, open the System task, click the General settings view, and click the Logical ID page.
- In the second text field, enter True to confirm the migration.
- Click OK.
This issue will be resolved in Security Center 184.108.40.206.