It is important to protect your data by scheduling regular database backups. In addition, regularly clean your database to remove old data so that the database does not grow beyond its capacity. If the database is full it can cause your integration to stop working.
Before you begin
- Ensure you have the following
- View role properties
- Modify role properties
- Administration > Plugins
What you should know
- The plugin role database contains plugin properties, related entities, events, and alarms associated with CLIQ Web Manager. It also stores the events and the entity configuration.
- It is a best practice to schedule all database maintenance during non-peak hours.
- If you restore the database, make sure to deactivate and then activate the plugin role.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- Select the ASSA ABLOY CLIQ plugin role from the entity browser and click the Resources tab.
Click Cleanup (), choose how long to keep events and when to delete old
data, and then click OK.
Click Backup/Restore (), choose the location for backup files, enable
automatic backups at least once per week, and then click
For more information, see Backing up databases.
- Click Apply.