TLS is disabled in Sipelia™ by default, but you can enable TLS by modifying the Sipelia.config file.
Create a backup copy of the existing C:\ProgramData\Genetec Sipelia\Sipelia.config file and save it under a new filename.
Before you begin
TLS communication is not supported with SIP trunking. It only applies to VoIP devices that are connected to the local Sipelia™ Server.
What you should know
Modify the Sipelia.config file.
- Deactivate the Sipelia™ plugin role.
Open the following configuration file in a text editor:
- Under <Features>, find the entry <SipTls Enabled="False"/> and modify the entry to <SipTls Enabled="True"/>.
- Save the file and reactivate the Sipelia™ plugin role.
Configure Sipelia™ to accept TLS
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task, and click the Sipelia™ plugin.
- Click the General tab.
- Set the Enable TLS option to ON.