You can associate custom events to SIP trunk states to monitor when the connection with the trunk is established, for example, or goes offline.
Before you begin
- Create the Security Center custom events that you want to associate to a trunk state.
- Configure the time interval Sipelia™ uses to check SIP trunk status.
- Add your SIP trunks.
Any type of custom events from Security Center can be associated to a SIP trunk state. The trunk states show when it is online or offline.
What you should know
- Open Config Tool and select the Plugins task.
- Select the SIP trunking tab of the Sipelia™ plugin.
Click on the trunk that you want to monitor.
The Trunk state event section appears on the page.
- Click Add an item() under the Trunk state events control.
In the Assign custom event to trunk state window, select the
state you want from the Trunk state drop-down
- The connection to the trunk is available when the periodic check is performed.
- There is no connection with the trunk when the periodic check is performed.
- Select the required custom event from the Custom event list and click Add.
Click Apply to confirm your selection.
The associated event now appears in the Trunk state events list.
The custom event you have selected is now linked to the SIP trunk state of your choice. You can now associate an action to this event, monitor it or include this event in a report. You can also add more events, delete them or modify them by using the buttons under the events list.