Once you have installed Sipelia™ Server on a Security Center server machine, you can create the Sipelia™ plugin role in Config Tool.
Make sure that Sipelia™ Server is installed.
Before you begin
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
Click () Add an entity, and select
The Creating a role: Plugin wizard appears.
- In the Server drop-down list, select the server that is going to host the Sipelia™ Server role.
- In the Select plugin type field, select Sipelia™.
- Enter the values for Database server and Database for the Sipelia™ database, or use the default values which are already provided.
- Click Next, enter the entity name and description, and then select the desired partition for this role.
- Click Next and check that the information that you have entered is correct.
- Click Create, and then click Close.
Sipelia™ appears in the list of plugin roles (). It might take a few minutes for the role to create its database.