If calls are delayed or not delivered from Security Desk to another SIP client or endpoint, you might have to disable NAT Traversal mode on the Sipelia™ Server.
This issue typically occurs when:
What you should know
- Calls are made from Security Desk to another SIP client or endpoint.
- Security Desk is inside a different subnet or different network than the Sipelia™ Plugin.
- Systems with the Sipelia™ Plugin do not have access to the Internet.
Deactivate the Sipelia™ Plugin
In the Plugins task, right-click the Sipelia™ Plugin and select Maintenance > Deactivate role.
- Open the Sipelia™ Server configuration file (C:\ProgramData\Genetec Sipelia\SipServer\SipServer.config).
- Change the value of the NatTraversalMethod property from Default to None.
Activate the Sipelia plugin role.
In the Plugins task, right-click the Sipelia™ Plugin and select Maintenance > Activate role.