Sipelia™ Server is the SIP server component of Sipelia™. It receives and administers information about the different SIP endpoints, and essentially facilitates the communication between two or more endpoints that are communicating in a SIP environment. Sipelia™ Server also collates and stores important data, such as contact list information, SIP server settings, and call session recordings.
Sipelia™ Server is a server plugin () that must be run by a Security Center plugin role. As a result, Sipelia™ Server must be installed on every Security Center server where you intend to host this plugin role.
- User options
- List of contacts
- Session information (for example: users, time and duration of phone calls, and associated entities)
- Audio and video files related to call sessions
- Configurations of SIP phone extensions for users and devices
- SIP server settings
- Ring group configuration
- SIP trunk configuration
- Dial plan configuration
- Recording settings for users and devices
- Security Center events that are linked to the SIP intercom entity