You must configure the Bosch Intuikey CCTV keyboard before using it in Security Desk.
Make sure that the RS-232 port of the Bosch Intuikey CCTV keyboard is connected to the COM port of the computer.
Before you begin
The top four buttons on Bosch Intuikey CCTV keyboards can control the Play, Pause, Next, and Previous commands of a camera sequence in the Security Desk. The default button association is the following:
What you should know
|Button on Bosch keyboard||Command in Security Desk|
|FF||Show previous camera in the sequence|
|REW||Show previous camera in the sequence|
- From the home page in Security Desk, click .
- From the Keyboard protocol drop-down list, select Bosch Intuikey.
- From the Communication port drop-down list, select the COM port you just connected the keyboard to.
- From the Data bits drop-down list, select 8.
- From the Parity drop-down list, select None.
- From the Stop bits drop-down list, select One.
- From the Baud rate drop-down list, select 19200.
- Click .
The keyboard is ready to use.