For each video stream of Mavix MediaRacer 250 units, you can select the streaming type (H.264 or MPEG-4) using the Mavix Configurator.
- Open the Mavix Configurator and enter Administrator as the default username and Admin as the password.
- Click the Update Firmware icon, and click the Manual Update tab.
- Type the current IP address, username, and password of the unit.
- Under MediaRacer, select 250.
- From the drop-down list in the dialog box, select taskman.ini.
.The file opens in Notepad.
In the Video section, change the Coding=
value to one of the following:
- Coding=8 if you want to stream H.264.
- Coding=5 if you want to stream MPEG-4.
- Save the file, and click Put in the Manual Update tab.