To view and dewarp video images in Security Desk that were captured using a Mobotix fisheye camera lens, you must configure the lens in Config Tool.
Before you begin
- On the unit's web page, note the lens model information.
- On the unit's web page, make sure the Display Mode is set to Full Image.
- Add the unit in Config Tool using the Mobotix manufacturer.
Dewarping allows you to zoom in on a 360 degree image, similar to the digital zoom feature in Security Desk. The zoomed image is dewarped, or flattened to show a rectangular image.
What you should know
- From the Video task in Config Tool, select the camera to configure.
- Click the Hardware tab.
- From the Lens type drop-down list, select Mobotix.
- Click Edit ().
- In the Configure lens dialog box, configure the Sensor type and Lens type information you retrieved from the unit's web page.
- Click .