You can search for events related to Archiver roles, using the Archiver events report.
You can check the status of an Archiver by selecting it, setting the time range to one week, and making sure there are no critical events in the report. You can also troubleshoot an Archiver by searching for important events, such as Disk load threshold exceeded or Cannot write to any drive, and see when those events occurred.
What you should know
- From the home page, open the Archiver events task.
Set up the query filters for the report. Choose from one or
more of the following filters:
- Select the Archivers you want to investigate.
- Custom fields
- Restrict the search to a pre-defined custom field for the entity. This filter only appears if custom fields are defined for the entity, and if the custom field was made visible to you when it was created or last configured.
- Select the events of interest. The event types available depend on the task you are using.
- Event timestamp
- Define the time range for the query. The range can be defined for a specific period of time or for global units of time such as the previous week or the previous month.
- Restrict the search to entries that contain this text string.
Click Generate report.
The Archiver events are listed in the report pane.