You can investigate events that occur in intrusion detection areas (Intrusion detection area master armed, Intrusion detection area duress, Intrusion detection area input trouble, and so on), using the Intrusion detection area activities report.
What you should know
For example, if you are aware of a critical intrusion detection event (for example, Intrusion detection area duress) that occurred in the last 5 minutes, you can search for that event, review the video associated with the event, and trigger an intrusion alarm if needed.
- From the home page, open the Intrusion detection area activities task.
Set up the query filters for your report. Choose one or more of the following
- Custom fields
- Restrict the search to a pre-defined custom field for the entity. This filter only appears if custom fields are defined for the entity, and if the custom field was made visible to you when it was created or last configured.
- Select the events of interest. The event types available depend on the task you are using.
- Event timestamp
- Define the time range for the query. The range can be defined for a specific period of time or for global units of time such as the previous week or the previous month.
- Intrusion detection areas
- Select the intrusion detection areas to investigate.
Click Generate report.
The intrusion detection area events are listed in the report pane.
- To show the corresponding video of an event in a tile,
double-click or drag the item from the report pane to the canvas.
If there is no camera attached to the intrusion detection area, the intrusion detection area icon is displayed.
- To control the selected tile, use the intrusion detection area widget.