If a visitor returns to your site, you can check in the visitor without having to re-enter their information, because all checked-out visitors are saved in the database.
What you should know
If the visitor was previously assigned a credential, you must assign a new credential after the visitor is checked in.
- In the Visitor management task, click Check-in ().
At the top of the dialog box, enter the visitor’s first name or last
If a match is found in the visitor database, a green button showing the number of potential matches appears ().
Click the green button.
A Visitors dialog box appears, listing all potential matches found in the database.
(Optional) To filter the visitor list, do one of the following:
- Type a visitor’s first name or last name, and then click Search.
- Select the visitor’s activation or expiration date, and then click Search.
- Click Click to edit, select a visitor custom field, click OK, and then click Search.
Select a visitor, and then click Select.
The information of the selected visitor is loaded into the visitor dialog box.
- Modify the visitor information as necessary, and then click Save and close.
After you finish
If the visitor requires a credential, assign one.